OLX

OLX
Click Banner for Details

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Romance Meets Life

Romance Meets Life


"Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova in a Bikini - Hard to Believe She's an Actual Human Being

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 05:16 PM PDT


New pictures of Valeria Lukyanova in a bikini have come online, and each time I see her, I wonder anew, is she for real? The 28-year-old Ukrainian model aspires to be a real life Human Barbie Doll. With the heavy make-up she is adept at putting on, and her abnormally tiny waist, Valeria really looks like a Barbie Doll.

Even when she poses without make-up, she looks so thin it is almost unbelieveable, like some painting or drawing on Photoshop.

Valeria says she is a follower of Breatharianism, a practice in which followers don't eat or drink and believe they can exist solely on "cosmic micro-food." She also recently caused some online controversy when she claimed in an interview with GQ that interracial couples are the reason behind an increase in cosmetic surgery by 'making the human race uglier'. She had said :

"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian," Valeria elaborates helpfully. "They have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that. Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this. I love the Nordic image myself. I have white skin; I am a Nordic type—perhaps a little Eastern Baltic, but closer to Nordic."

On having children, she says'

"It's unacceptable to me. The very idea of having children brings out this deep revulsion in me. Most people have children to fulfill their own ambitions, not to give anything. They don't think about what they can give this child, what they can teach her. They just try to shape her according to some weird script—whatever they couldn't do in life, like becoming a writer or a doctor. Or some woman who's almost 30 and thinks no one needs her, she says, 'Oh, I'll have a kid. He will love me and become my reason to live.' And then this kid becomes a soccer ball she and her boyfriend will kick back and forth. I'd rather die from torture, because the worst thing in the world is to have a family lifestyle."

Check out the new photos of herself in a bikini that Valeria shared on her Instagram page below.










Online Petition Asks Beyonce and Jay Z to Comb Daughter Blue Ivy's Hair

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 05:47 PM PDT


Jasmine Toliver, from Brooklyn NY, has started an online petition to have Blue Ivy's hair combed by her famous parents, Beyonce and Jay Z. I'm wondering, 'Does this woman have a job at all? Or maybe she's a hairdresser and is stylishly seeking attention t get the Carters to her shop? The petition on change.org reads;

As a woman who understands the importance of hair care. It's disturbing to watch a child suffering from the lack of hair moisture. The parents of Blue Ivy. Sean Carter A.K.A Jay-Z and Beyoncé has failed at numerous attempts of doing Blue Ivy Hair. This matter has escalated to the child developing matted dreads and lint balls. Please let's get the word out to properly care for Blue Ivy hair.

Over 750 signatures have been given to support the petition, some of whom have left comments on the page.

"Cruelty to children has to stop."
"Because no child who's mom spends thousands on her hair (monthly) should live life looking like a sheep...."
"because no child with billions of dollars should look like a shlep"


And to think that Blue Ivy's hair is also the topic of morning talk shows like this one? The discussants were the shows hosts and couple of reality TV show moms including Syleena Johnson, KeKe Bryant and Tamar Braxton.

"She's giving me ODB," Syleena Johnson said, referencing former Wu Tang Clan member Ol' Dirty Bastard.

KeKe and Tamar agreed that Blue's hair could benefit from some TLC in the form of conditioning and styling.

"Ain't nothing wrong with being natural. I got natural, but you still got to grease natural and comb natural and wash and condition and then you won't have the beadiage," said KeKe who admits she sometimes combs her children's hair against their will.

Tamar suggested Beyoncé and Jay-Z find hair products that would enhance her natural 'do.

"It just needs some product. That's it. No shade," said Tamar. "I have a nephew who has really, really curly hair like this. It ain't that bad."

This is the picture of Blue Ivy's hair that got all these people in a tizzy, as if their children never had any bad hair days! Doesn't anyone remember Blue Ivy's hair from her second birthday as pictured at the beginning of this post?


Jay Kelly Speaks on Being a Teenage Transgender, Says Dad R Kelly Has Not Spoken to Him Since

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 02:15 PM PDT


You've seen his announcement and photos [here], now Jay Kelly, formerly known as Jaya and youngest child of R. Kelly and ex-wife Andrea Kelly, is speaking about his road to becoming transgender at the young age of just fourteen. Jay says his dad has not spoken to him since his decision to be a boy, but his mother - she stars in reality series 'Hollywood Exes - is proud of him and even shares their pictures online.

Answering questions on his Ask.fm profile..he said;

My mom was like,"Baby, you know I love you if you were bi, gay, lesbian, you name it and I would still love you so much..She was very proud of me, I was like, "Thank you mom for accepting the fact that I'm a transgender."

And same with my sister, she told me that she was proud of me, and respects me by calling me handsome and calling me her little brother now, and I love her for that, so you know it was great for me.' I absolutely love my mother... and yea my dad has not reached out.

Asked when he knew he was a boy and not a girl, Jay replied;

Around the age 6-8 i felt like there was something wrong like i was trapped, but i didnt know what transgender was until i grew older.I believe I am a boy and want surgery, and the medication to help me (be) who I was supposed to be.At 11, 'I would look up like boy changes to girl, and girl changes to boy, and im like wow, there's people who feel EXACTLY the way i feel and then i knew like thats what transgender is"

When asked if God supports his sex change and for haters, he said;

God made everyone he loves.I know, but their words dont phase me or mean anything to mean so i guess they feel like wasting some time i guess i don't know and thank you!Be who you want to be, only god can judge you! No one else can tell you who YOU are! 

 He also said since he needs to be 18 before having a sex change, the first thing he will change is his chest.

Adam Levine Wants To Apologize to all His Ex-Girlfriends Before Marrying Behati Prinsloo

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 01:02 PM PDT


As Adam Levine prepares for his summer wedding to South African model Behati Prinsloo, he is reaching out to some of his ex-girlfriends to make amends, because the Maroon 5 frontman wants his marriage to be free from the burden of his past sins to other women.

This decision makes sense going by reports that for Nina Agdal, his immediate past girlfriend before Behati, Adam did not break up with her or inform her that he wanted to move on. Instead, he ignored her phone calls for months and only told her about his new engagement to Behati using a text message.

But she's not the only one Adam Levine is feeling some guilt about the way he may have handled their relationship, he wants to go back to every single ex and apologize.


Some of his other famous exes include, Cameron Diaz, Anne V, Jessica Simpson, and Maria Sharapova. Adam Levine sure has an eye for beautiful women, especially if they are high profile actresses, models and athletes.

You may be wondering now, was that not the story line in the romantic comedy, Ghost of Girlfriends Past, or some other such movie? According to Us Weekly, those of his ex-girlfriends whom he has already reached out to say they couldn't care less about his apologies.

What do you think of Adam's intention? Is it commendable or just a plain waste of time? What would you do if an ex comes to apologize to you for past bad behavior just before their upcoming wedding?



Top 9 Foods and Supplements To Improve Your Sex Life

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 11:03 AM PDT


Technique and sexual aids always seem to be the focus when it comes to improving sexual performance, but the real improvement starts within the body that allows any sexually active person to put on a show. There are countless reads out there on sexual techniques and how to make a woman orgasm, but let's step aside from the sexual positions and take a look at boosting your libido by eating the right foods.

The Earth that we inhabit contains everything the body needs to function on high levels daily, and when it comes to aiding in the sexuality department Mother Nature has provided some pretty amazing foods that help keep our bodies stocked with the minerals it needs to become ultimate sexual machines.

Take a look at these 9 foods and supplements that every man (and woman) should incorporate into his/her diet to boost libido and to keep the sexual body healthy.


1. Strawberries

Not only are these red, seed-filled beauties considered to be aphrodisiacs (they are ovaries after all) they are also a major contributor to keeping the flow of blood pumping to the genitals.  Strawberries help with blood circulation and contain vitamin C, a necessary vitamin in the production of sperm.  Couples looking to become pregnant should incorporate strawberries into a sexy dessert after a romantic dinner.

2. Almonds

The sweet smell of almonds sends the sensual senses of a woman into overdrive and creates a heightened desire to get it on all while providing zinc (known as the ultimate sex mineral) which aids in short and long term sexual well-being and libido.  These tasty nuts also make for a great catalyst for testosterone production.

3. Fish Oil

As a natural source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, fish helps to combat depression by increasing the brain's sensitivity to serotonin, one of the feel good amino acids generated during sexual arousal.  Depression is one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction, so taking one supplement a day will keep those dark clouds away and erections strong.

4. Sweet Potato

One of the main causes of erectile dysfunction is high blood pressure, but no need to worry when sweet potatoes are available!  Sweet potato helps to combat high blood pressure and is also has great benefits for the female reproductive system, so swap out those all white Idaho potatoes for the sweet!

5. Vitamin E

Deemed as the "sex vitamin", Vitamin E helps with production of testosterone and can be taken as a supplement daily.  Spinach, broccoli, olive oil and avocado are foods that contain vitamin E, and by adding just one of these foods to a daily diet one can improve his/her sexual body with each bite.  Not to mention the skin will look amazing!

6. Sesame Seeds

Another food filled with zinc…need I say more!

7. Skin Foods

Glowing skin has been said to be one of the main attractors of the opposite sex, so to get that golden glow that will draw potentials like a moth to a flame, incorporate foods that contain beta carotene such as carrots and apricots and foods that contain lycopene such as grapefruit and tomatoes.  Squash and sweet potatoes (there they are again) are also great for the appearance of skin.  Don't forget the foods high in Vitamin E (an essential vitamin for healthy skin).

8. Watermelon

This refreshingly juicy fruit is jam packed with phytonutrients that help to relax the blood vessels for better blood circulation.  The high water content in watermelon will also help with hydrating the body, which is another important factor during sexual performance.

9. Multivitamins

When in doubt, grab a multivitamin! These supplements provide the body with the daily amounts of nutrients and vitamins it needs to function properly. One dose and you're on your way towards greater sexual health.

How a Wife Can Help Her Husband Get Rich and Stay Rich

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 01:01 PM PDT



By Uchendu E. Uchendu

The single most important thing a man can do to get rich and stay rich is to marry the right woman. This is so important that I'll repeat it. The single most important thing a man can do to get wealthy and stay wealthy is to marry the right woman.

Do you believe that statement? Take 10 seconds to think through it. What in the world would make a man rich through his wife?

I'll explain.

What My Science Teacher Taught Me about Money

One day, sitting in my classroom as a JSS1 student of a federal school in Lagos, we stood up to greet a young woman who looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She was friendly, jovial and non-threatening. She taught us Integrated Science.

She was also good with the cane. :)

For the purpose of this article, I'll call her Mrs. P.

Two years after she began teaching us, my mum (who also teaches in the same school), was moved from Chemistry department to Integrated Science department.

She and my mum began talking a lot.

Mrs. P at this time was a few years into marriage, and her kids were in nursery and early primary school.

Here's a summary of her financial journey, as told to me by my mum:



Mrs. P had a strong mother, who was intelligent with money and taught her well.

When Mrs. P gained admission into the university, her mum instructed her to bring all the money that relatives and family friends were giving her. Mrs. P's mum opened a special account to save the money. This savings continued till she finished university.

When she graduated, she started teaching kids in private tutoring classes. The same process continued. Her mother would collect the money and put it into the account.

The money was growing gradually.

A few years after she got married, her mother instructed her to tell her husband that a land was available at a good location, and they should get money to buy.

Her husband had the habit of going out to drink with his friends.

He asked her, "Where are we going to get the money?"

She replied, "I have N150,000." (This was in the 90s)

He stopped drinking.

He became more serious with his wife and his finances.

They eventually bought the land and began building the house.

They are done with the house now. It is a two-storey building with six flats. Using the rent from the flats, they built a row of 6-8 shops (can't remember the exact number now) close to the bus stop of their area, where they collect rent too.

The best part of this story?

It took them 12 years to complete the house.

Twelve. Whole. Years.

In that time, they lived in a room in the family house of Mrs. P. They moved to the house after they had completed one flat.

It was the idea of Mrs. Ps husband to build a six-flat house, instead of a small bungalow.

They are both civil servants.



QUESTION:

Is it reasonable to say that Mrs. P's husband would have eventually gotten rich if he hadn't married a woman like Mrs. P? What if he had gotten married to a woman who believed the outdated paradigm that a man is entirely responsible for finances in a home?

For any family that starts average (financially) and ends wealthy, the woman plays a vital part.


The Problem with Men

Most of a man's money (usually) goes into the family.

It is the wisdom and discretion of the woman that helps the family manage this money.

Some men are frivolous in their spending. I know men (and you probably do too) who have the appearance of riches, but aren't cash rich. They seem to have a lot of money because they have bought 5 cars in 4 years.

Check their account balance. Check their savings.

You'll find nothing tangible.

Every time they come into some money, they blow it on cars, fun and flashy things for their wives.

It looks good, but it isn't good.                                                                  

Because 10 years down the line, the man who seemed like a millionaire has no landed property, still lives in an (expensive) rented apartment, still looks flashy, but is now tired.

Many men who have worked in high paying jobs for years sometimes retire into penury for this same reason.

It is a woman's responsibility as a wife to pull her husband back to his senses, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

This is probably the best use for a lady's feminine wiles.

Whatever it takes, make him do it.

I've seen the things that can happen when a lady sets her mind to make her man do something.

Impossible to resist. :)

After the family becomes financially comfortable, he'll be happy you did.



__________
Uchendu E. Uchendu writes at uchendutalks.com. If you like this article, you can find his best articles here and join his email list here.

Image via Serriasays.com

Nigerian Guy Proposed to Girlfriend in Front of the Whole Congregation in Church

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 09:04 AM PDT


Just a week after her graduation, Tosin got a double blessing when her boyfriend Kenny asked her to marry him in church. The young couple met at a wedding reception months back and have been inseparable since, as they grew a slow and healthy relationship. Kenny even attended her graduation with her family while he planned on how to pop the question. Read her story;

"I met him (Kenny) at a wedding reception. We were both on the dance floor and we danced together for couple of minutes before one of my guy friends came to drag me away from him. I followed my friend and we went outside to talk.

Kenny after few minutes came after me and asked me to talk in front of my guy friend. My friend laughed and said "they are here looking for you again as usual" and he left. So now I was stuck with Kenny to talk to.


He told me he liked me and I should please honor him by giving him my number. I felt reluctant and told him to give me his instead. He refused and pleaded. He pulled out his phone but unfortunately for him his phone was dead. I was happy but then he ran to his friend to get his phone so he can enter my number. I was standing there like "damn it."

Then I gave him my old phone number thinking he wouldn't call it right in front of me. He did and my phone didn't ring. The he realized I was lying and pleaded again. So I gave him and walked away. He called me that night asking how I was and hope I was home safely. It was weird and sweet and I replied him I was ok.


From this point forward, we gradually built a slow-healthy-relationship. I said slow because I was a "hard-ass" for him but he was PATIENT! About the proposal, he came around for my graduation and I graduated university May 14th which was a Huge blessing for me, for Him and my family. And on a Sunday 23rd of May, he made me the happiest girl alive. He proposed to me in the church. In front of the whole congregation singing my best song to me "All of me" by John Legend! Now tell me this isn't a double blessing in one month.

I am now engaged to my best friend, lover, brother, partner, father, better-half and my God's favor. He makes me so happy. I am content and happy with what The Lord has done for me. Couldn't have asked for anything better than this wonderful man!!! ❤️❤️❤️. Thank God for me. ����"

Kefee Reported to Be Gradually Regaining Consciousness

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 08:07 AM PDT


We reported earlier that singer, Kefee who had been in a coma for over a week was later diagnosed with pre-eclampsia and remained in hospital [read here]. Now reports say Kefee is gradually coming awake and hopes are that she will become fully conscious soon.

Although not much is known as at the time of this report, Stella Dimorkokus broke the news from close sources and says she will get details shortly!

Gabrielle Union Steps Out in Black Bikini, Shares 3 Simple Tips From Her Beauty Routine

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 08:07 AM PDT


Gabrielle Union was papped flaunting her wash board abs and toned body in skimpy black bikini as she partied with friends at Encore Beach Club's Day Party over the weekend. For those who want to know how she looks so great in her forties, Gabrielle Union shared these three important tips as a guest on 'Virginia This Morning' where she was asked how she maintains her youthful look.

Maintain a great smile
"Your smile is the first thing people see" say's Union. Maintaining a bright smile is the beauty tip at the top of her list. The star says she cleans her pearly whites with Phillips Sonicare Diamond toothbrush. "It's like the Rolls Royce of toothbrushes." She compares the experience to getting a fresh cleaning at the dentist and feels as if it significantly tributes to her bright smile. Gabrielle also states that she visits her dentist for a Phillips "Zoom" whitening treatment every so often. "It's done in 45 minutes, you can do it on you lunch break."


Keep it simple
Most stars spend countless hours getting ready for everyday tasks since they must be on top of their game at all time, not Union. "I can get ready in five minutes" she says. She gave the great advice of keeping things simple by enhancing beauty rather than making a complete transformation. For makeup, she likes to keep a nude color scheme and bring the focal point to the brow. "Before you try Botox try a thicker brow" she says.

Drink Water
According to the star, before getting Botox you should just try to drink more water. Gabrielle stated she drinks an entire gallon of water per day. Drinking more water will help your hair, skin, and nails along with your internal organs constantly cleansed.

Very simple, right?

Where is Rev. Anita Oyakhilome Facebook Page Closed as Pastor Chris Says They're Fine

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 08:08 AM PDT


Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has finally spoken out on the state of his marriage to wife, Pastor Anita Oyakhilome, and to alleviate the concerns of some members of is church who fear that  had crashed. Speaking through one of his officials, Kenneth Achumasara, he told a Nigerian magazine that;


"There is no iota of truth in the story. Rev. Anita is handling our UK agency and she is still ministering till date. I can tell you authoritatively that there is no issue between
Pastor Chris and his wife, Anita.'

Based on this reply, the creators of the Facebook page enquiring after the whereabouts of Rev Anita Oyakhilome have closed down the page, updating their cover image with the pics below;




The last post of the page which had gotten almost 3000 likes was as follows;

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The purpose of this page was to get the attention of Pastor Chris as there was no other medium through which the voices of his numerous genuine followers could be heard and also to make believers aware of the situation and get them praying.
We believe that we have achieved our purpose and will be shutting down the page. We want to thank everyone that participated sincerely in this noble cause. We ask everyone who truly loves them to continue to pray fervently for them, the ministry and for the body of Christ as a whole.
Thank you and God bless you.

Theories on Why Jennifer Lopez Will Not Perform at the World Cup Opening Ceremony

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 03:06 AM PDT


FIFA officials said on Sunday that Jennifer Lopez won't be performing the World Cup theme song during the World Cup's opening ceremony in Brazil because of unspecified "production issues." FIFA said in the news release that only Cuban-American rapper Pitbull and Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte will sing the official tune "We Are One" which they had earlier recorded and released with JLo. One is left to wonder what the issues were that JLo had with FIFA, or could there be other reasons? Let's think, shall we?

1. She Just Broke Up With Her Boyfriend

JLo recently split with her boyfriend, Casper Smart, whom she dated for two and a half years [Read here]. At 27-years-old, the dancer/choreographer was 17 years her junior, and also one of her creative directors and back-up dancers. If she's taking the breakup hard, she probably needs a few more days to cry into several kleenexes and adjust her routines.

2. The Brazilians Didn't Like Her Song

NY Daily News reports that "The song has let down many Brazilians who complain that it sounds too generic for Bossa Nova-crazed audiences in Brazil and that it features foreign musicians singing mostly in English and Spanish. Leitte sings only a few seconds at the end of the song in her native Portuguese."

3. FIFA is Not Paying Her As Much as She Wanted

Now, I can't imagine how much they pay global stars like JLo, but it can't be peanuts. Maybe negotiations on the singers pay check broke down after she quoted them a back-breaking figure, and gave them an ultimatum - Take it or Leave it! They decided to leave it, I guess.

4. She Couldn't Find Babysitters

JLo is mom to four year old twins, and it is never easy meshing a career and motherhood at this stage no matter how much money you have. Also refer to #1. Casper Smart used to be her right-hand man with the twins and was very close to them and helped to take charge of them when JLo was otherwise occupied.

5. She's Just Tired and Needs Some Rest

On June 4, the Bronx belonged to Jennifer Lopez as the superstar performed a free hometown concert in front a crowd of over 25,000 fans at Orchard Beach in Pelham Bay Park. After such an outing barely a week before the World Cup, maybe JLo simply needs to give her 44 year old bones a well deserved rest.

6. It's her period, Darn it!

Unexpected, but hey, these things happen. How many women can be cavorting on a stage in a skimpy body suit as is the style of JLo with their tummy in a vice, and the chance of some unexpected leakage? Need I say more?

For those who are vexing for JLo, will you forgive her based on any of the above reasons? Below is the video of the song she would've been performing.







Tears and Tributes at Amaka Igwe’s Service of Songs - Photos

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 02:03 AM PDT


A special Service of Songs and Tribute Night was held on Monday in honour of Nollywood icon/producer, Amaka Igwe, who passed away on the 29th of April 2014. Family, friends, colleagues and Nollywood practitioners, gathered for the event.

Guests included; Ego Boyo, Ali Baba, Teju Babyface, Abike Dabiri, RMD, Bukky Ajayi, Wunmi Obe, Olu Jacobs, Onyeka Onwenu, Kunle Bantefa, Ngozi Nwosu, Bimbo Akintola, Nobert and Gloria Young, Patrick and Ireti Doyle, Tony Umez, Kanayo .O. Kanayo,  and a host of others. Continue to see more photos...

























Pics via Linda Ikeji and Laila's Blog

Celine Dion's All By Myself Gets Awesome Music Video Cover By Bored Man at Airport

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 02:56 PM PDT


Richard Dunn found himself stuck overnight at the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas after he accepted vouchers to be bumped off two Delta Airlines flights. But instead of reading, watching a video or trying to get some sleep, he decided to make his own music video for All By Myself, one of his favorite songs from Canadian superstar, Celine Dion.

The video, while inspired by a lonely airport, has received more than 5Million plays on Vimeo - and counting - and has been shared in several countries.

Dunn was offered vouchers to be bumped off two consecutive Delta Air Lines flights leaving him the entire night free until the next available flight at 6 a.m.


He told the CBC,

"I thought, well I don't have enough time to go to a hotel so what do I do? I've got my phone and an empty movie set, let's see what trouble I can get into."

The result is the video below :)

And I love it!

Mick Jagger's Photos With New Woman 3 Months After Girlfriend's Suicide Stirs Controversy

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 02:55 PM PDT


Mick Jagger dated L'Wren Scott for 13 years, and yet just three months after she committed suicide, he seems to have moved on, judging by recent photographs that show the Rolling Stones singer on a hotel balcony with a young, pretty woman. This begs the question, "Is there a sufficient amount of time to wait before dating for someone after his or her previous partner passes away?"

Obviously, there's no one right answer to this question, but if you ask L'Wren Scott's sister, Jan Shane, three months is too soon. I think I agree with her.

The more controversial photo below show Mick Jagger in his undershirt on the balcony of a hotel in Zurich with a mystery brunette, and in one of the pictures, the girl is leaning into him from behind, and kissing his head. They definitely looked very friendly and like they were enjoying each other's company.


Mick Jagger, now 70, has always been known to have a thing for the ladies, and it seems not even mourning a dead girlfriend can stop him. But Jan Shane seems not to even believe that the rock icon is mourning her sister at all if he's already loving it up with another woman barely 11 weeks after her sister's death.

Jan Shane had some harsh words for Mick Jagger according to NY Daily News:

"These pictures make me really wonder what Mick is really thinking and feeling,"

"His daughter says that he is still heartbroken and so devastated about losing my sister — and then you see these photos. He will never change."

"And people wonder why L'Wren was so depressed?"


Mick Jagger's friends have however come to his defense claiming the rock star has been 'drowning his sorrows' with women since the suicide of his Scott. They said that the mystery brunette in Zurich was not the first woman Mick has spent time with since the death of his girlfriend. According to a friend:

'Some men drown their sorrow in drink. Mick doesn't drink much but he drowns his sorrows in women.'


What do you think of this defense?

No comments:

Post a Comment