OLX

OLX
Click Banner for Details

Friday, August 2, 2013

Miss Petite Nigeria

Miss Petite Nigeria


Chika Ike's picture which has got people talking

Posted: 02 Aug 2013 12:07 AM PDT

They say there is something out of place in this picture.She took it in her hotel room. I've looked critically but haven't found anything wrong.Maybe you would...lol

Not Again!!!Kim Kardashian infuriates fans by posting another fake pic of North West(photo)

Posted: 01 Aug 2013 11:14 PM PDT

Kim is just being funny..So, she posted a picture on her Facebook page of herself cradling a newborn, with sister Kourtney beside her, and captioned it: 'Love these precious moments...'
And many were fooled into believing they were glimpsing at North West for the very first time after her birth in June.

But smart fans were quick to decipher it was a pic of Mason,Kourtney's first child and lashed out at her.Some said she is turning it into a circus and should learn from the the Duchess of Cambridge and others who see children as a gift not a toy for media attention
One fan replied
""Enough kim !! We already know this is not ur baby north west !! ... U want millions of dollars just to see ur baby ? C'mom ... Ur baby worth that money? Cuz i dont think so !!!" 
Whenever she's ready to show the baby,we are here....

Ariel Castro sentenced to 1000years in jail for holding 3 women hostage & raping them for 10years

Posted: 01 Aug 2013 10:52 PM PDT

If you followed the story, 3 girls went missing 10 years ago were found locked inthe basement of this man named Ariel Castro, they were kidnapped, raped and chained to a pole for 10 years. One of them even gave birth 
Amanda Berry, 26, went missing in 2003 when she was 16
Gina DeJesus, 23,disappeared when she was aged 14 in 2004
Michelle Knight, 32, disappeared in 2000 when she was 20(If you missed it, read here)

After pleading guilty to 937 counts including kidnapping, rape and murder, Ariel Castro was today sentenced to 1,000 years in prison for holding the three Cleveland women hostage as pictures emerged of the House of Horrors where he repeatedly sexually, physically and emotionally abused them over the course of a decade.

Other horrific details of the women's ordeal had already emerged, including tales of being chained to poles in the basement or a bedroom heater or inside a van, with one woman forced to wear a motorcycle helmet while chained in the basement and, after she tried to escape, having a vacuum cord wrapped around her neck.
Castro repeatedly starved and beat one of the victims each time she was pregnant, forcing her to miscarry five times.
He forced the same woman on threat of death to safely deliver the child he fathered with another victim on Christmas Day 2006. The same day, prosecutors say, Castro raped the woman who helped deliver his daughter.
Pictures of dirty mattresses draped in chains were shown as Burke explained it was from the room Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight lived.
Authorities also found a 'significant amount' of cash in a washing machine in the basement, the same room as the pole the women were chained to while he raped them.
On occasion, Castro would throw the money at the women after sexually abusing them and require  they pay him to pick up any special items for them when he left the house, the agent said.
He would also force them to hold a gun to his head and dare them to shoot him in a sick game of Russian Roulette
  Castro shocked the packed courtroom by stating there was 'a lot of harmony' in the house and denied raping them. He claimed none of them were virgins when he abducted them.
The 53-year-old blamed his behavior on the violence he suffered as a child and his addiction to porn.
(As usual, they always blame it on something ..1000 years means even after his death, his ghosts will continue the sentence..Wow)

How cute- Amber Rose hits the pool with 4month old son Sebastian

Posted: 01 Aug 2013 02:13 PM PDT

The dotting mum hit the pool with her all grownup son. Though she didn't release frontal pics, from the side view, he's a healthy baby.He's 4 months old..funny how time flies
Another below



The heartbreaking reason Simon Cowell's on-off-ex of 20years is pained by his baby news

Posted: 01 Aug 2013 10:00 AM PDT

This is a crazy love triangle. You all know serial heartbreaker and Media mogul, Simon Cowell is expecting a child with married US socialite Lauren Silverman, who happened to be his best friend's wife. They used to go on vacations together for years.Now her husband has filed for divorce.
The problem is not just that,Simon's on-off-girlfriend, former 80s pop star Sinitta, allegedly burst into tears after learning the shock news that he would finally become a father.



Now divorced, with two adopted children of her own, a tearful Sinitta, 49, is said to have told Cowell 'it should have been me.They have been trying to have a baby together with no luck as they have been dating on-off for over a period of 20 years
The most painful part is, the woman who is pregnant for Simon used to come along with them on vacations,they used to hangout together so you can imagine the shock..
If you have a friend who hangs out with you and your spouse, just look at the photos of all of you together..Lol  Photos they say are worth a million words.
Simon ,gf,baby mama ,husband on vacation
Simon's baby mama with him and his girlfriend in dec
She should have known....

(Photo)How my mother sent me on an errand& sold my baby-17year old girl

Posted: 01 Aug 2013 07:43 AM PDT

You must have heard the story about the mother who sold her 17 year old daughters baby before her daughter raised alarm and the mother was caught.Many say the mother had the right to sell her granddaughter since her daughter is just 17 years old and unable to fend for the baby.

In this report by Punch,the girl an mother tell their own sides of the story
Seventeen-year-old Blessing Godspower,  on Wednesday narrated how her mother sold her (Godspower) eight-month-old baby.



The mother, Onyinyechi Nwabueze, 38, was paraded by the police at the  'A' Division of the Plateau State Police Command.Policemen from the division, led by the Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Victor Dimkpa, a Chief Superintendent of Police, had rescued the baby, Chiamaka, in Awka, the Anambra State capital.

The story was exclusively reported by PUNCH Metro on Friday.

Blessing, who was staying with her mother at Rukuba Road area of Jos North, was allegedly put in the family way by her boyfriend.

After Chiamaka was delivered, Godspower's mother, who was not comfortable with the development, allegedly decided to get rid of the baby.

According to Blessing, on July 19, her mother sent her on a phony errand in order to effect the "diabolical" act.
She said, "My mother sent me on an errand, but when I came back I asked for my baby and my mother asked, 'which baby?' She feigned ignorance and at that point I started crying and reported the incident to the Police."
Police Commissioner, Mr. Chris Olakpe said, "After the mother sent her daughter away, she (Nwabueze) stopped a tricycle and took the baby to the first receiver, one Eucharia Anyaegbu. Anyaegbu transferred the baby to the second receiver, Rita Maduako, who finally sold the baby to 53-year-old unmarried woman, Grace Nnadozie."

Nnadozie, however, told our correspondent that after she applied to an orphanage home for a child without any result for the past two years, she sought Anyaegbu's help.

She said  she gave N500,000 to Anyaegbu for the baby. Anyaegbu gave N350, 000 to Maduako.  Maduako was to give N200,000 to the baby's grandmother.

But Nwabueze denied that she sold the baby.  She said her daughter was very wayward, so she decided to give the baby out to somebody else who would take proper care of her.

She said, "How can I sell my granddaughter. My daughter is not capable of taking care of the baby and I decided to give her to somebody who will take proper care of her."

Nwabueze explained that she lost her husband in 2007 and since then, she and the six children she had with him, had been finding things difficult

Magazine Publishers arrested for alleging Mr Tunde Folawiyo had an affair with Ifeoma Williams

Posted: 01 Aug 2013 07:03 AM PDT

The publishers of Global News were yesterday arrested in connection with a scandalous story involving Tunde Folawiyo, the business magnate and entrepreneur.

Segun Ogunbunmi of Global News and Kunle Rasheed of Global Excellence were arrested after publishing a story in Global News which alleged that Mr. Folawiyo had been involved in an affair with beauty pageant Ifeoma Williams.

Mr. Folawiyo had responded, through his solicitors, demanding a full retraction of the story as well as a public apology. In a letter, Folawiyo's solicitors gave Mr. Ogunbunmi a maximum of 7 days to issue a satisfactory apology.


The letter, dated 12th July, warned that Mr. Ogunbunmi was liable to face criminal charges based on the defamatory nature of the Global News article. Following Mr. Ogunbunmi's failure to retract the story, the matter was reported to AIG of Zone 2 as well as Umar Manko, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police in another letter.

The letter stated in part:
"I sincerely urge you to use your good offices to investigate the actions of Mr. Ogunbunmi and his organisation with a view to prosecuting them for criminal libel,"
"I fear that the very fabric of our society will continue to decay if 'journalists' such as this are allowed to publish defamatory statements recklessly and with impunity against well meaning Nigerians."
The arrest of Messrs Ogunbunmi and Rasheed was a direct result of an investigation of criminal libel as investigated by the police. It was also instructive to note that the pair had failed to respond to several invitations by the police and were consequently detained in Zone 2 police headquarters. Mr. Rasheed has since been released while Mr. Ogunbunmi remains in police custody.

No comments:

Post a Comment