OLX

OLX
Click Banner for Details

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Miss Petite Nigeria

Miss Petite Nigeria


"He doesnt even know my name" Kanye's mystery blonde opens up

Posted: 03 Jul 2013 01:09 AM PDT

Kanye West was alleged to have been getting  intimate with a blonde bombshell called Katarina Van Derham. It's claimed it happened at a BET after party.Several witnesses claim he spent all night chatting and getting Cosy with her

The lady in question, who is also the owner of VivaGlam magazine claims he doesn't even know who she is and that the only time they had an interaction was when he glared at Katie her friend (Katie is a model who staged a animal rights protest outside the Kardashian's DASH store last year) as he left the VIP

She told Radaronline
  Poor Kanye. He doesn't even know who I am! I never got introduced to him.We never even said a word to each other. They're just looking for stories. I feel bad for him'When Kanye walked by, he looked at Katie like he recognized her.'I'm not sure if he just looks like that, but he kind of turned twice and took a second look at her. He looked like he wanted to kill her.'I didn't even see him talking to other girls!'

OJB opens up on why he's requesting for $100,000

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 11:02 PM PDT

There have been some questions about OJB's need for a $100,000 since Juliet Ibrahim mentioned Kidney transplants could be done with $50,000.
The ailing producer explained why he needs that much to Encomuim

"The mistake she's making is that it depends on the hospital you are going to in India. She says she runs a foundation, they might give her a rebate. The procedure itself is $55, 000. When you take out $55, 000, you are left with $45, 000. What about the running cost of the procedure? You don't go to India only to come back and start asking for help again. At least, I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year. So when you factor in all these costs, add air tickets and lodging, you will appreciate what we are talking about.

Read Kemi Olunloyo's very public marriage proposal to the man she loves

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 10:35 AM PDT

You all know her, Kemi Olunloyo,is the daughter of the ex governor of Oyo state. She is presently in Ibadan after being deported from Canada( she doesn't hide that fact) Controversial and very outspoken. She has stepped on many toes and insulted quite a few notable person i.e,Pastor Adeboye.She claims she hasn't had sex in 7years and also flaunts the fact that she owns sex toys i.e


Well, she has decided to propose to the man of her dreams on Facebook. She even posted his picture but for privacy reasons I won't post it here.. He also doesn't look like a man who wants such publicity

I just hope it ends well( he accepts) She posted it on Facebook...

What Lanre first said to me on Facebook after he met me in Lagos and I didn't give a shit about him at the Beyonce/Snoop Dogg concert in 2006:
"I've been stalking u for years online and I like your outspoken, honest, brash, crazy ways. No woman in this Nigeria can top that."



I was in #Canada when he stalked me all the way there. We became friends, we skyped, he traveled around on work, we spoke, it was real, I told him I was getting deported in 9 mos time when that was served to me. He told me to come home. I never wanted to stay or appeal to stay in Canada. I came home for myself. He tried to pick me up in Ibadan to attend events but I was not interested. I was not settled. I was bitter about a lot of things leaving Canada. Leaving my grown sons behind till they could go to America. I did not have time for Lanre.

Now I want him. Does he still want me? He is very private and does not like noise. He told me May 1st over the phone that I have introduced him to my fans YET I play games with him. I NEVER in my life will dare propose to a man.


So No more GAMES! I want this man and asking....

Olanrewaju Rhodes, will U MARRY me??


Captain Steve Olanrewaju Rhodes

My heart belongs to you..OK, I am ready to be a WIFE!

Look! I'll even wear all the Nigerian outfits you like. Im READY Lanre!

Send the DRIVER to #Ibadan#NOGamesThis time I'll get into the car
Then u can control me and WIFE me #FOREVER!#Amen#BONUS: I'll even go to Church with U and won't CURSE ur Pastor!!


Dear Nigerians,

Lanre knows I HAVE SEX TOYS!He just doesn't know where they are as we  don't get to see each other as you may think. He once told me romantically 3 months ago.

"I wanna do you like Arik Air, Lagos to Kano

3 times daily, one and a half hours each flight."Isn't that special? So sweet!

That's the kinda flight I want to catch when your man can make love to you 3 times daily, 1.5 hours a pop. For being celibate 7 years, I can handle that when in

LOVE!! NOT LUST! Lets go Capt!!

Gosh Im Happy! Call me SOR!! Im waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Promise #NoGames
Look, another Naija outfit just for U.


FINALLY>>>RATE THIS PICTURE: This is Capt Olanrewaju S. Rhodes, the Chief Pilot of First Nation Airways. This is the man that I was friends with for 6 years while I was in Canada. Met him at Beyonce's concert 2006. To all those jealous girls in Lagos. Lanre is still single. He was NEVER married when I knew him and wanted me to be his wife but Im not interested in Church and wife activities. He is gonna hate me for this that I exposed him. However he seems to be the only MAN that can control me! We have not spoken in a while. We have been FRIENDS only.

I may still want some of this. A real friendship across the ocean for 7 years. He is 53 and I will be 49. Should I settle with Lanre if he's still available?? I want my fans to decide. He has flown jets for 35 plus years and I fly helicopters as a traffic reporter. Do you think I really need a man at this stage of my life?

Rihanna goes Bra-less for Chanel's Paris Fashion show

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 06:49 AM PDT


Rihanna raised quite a few eyebrows when she showed up at Chanel's Paris Fashion Show in what looked like a modest dress but adding her signature provocative twist. She went bra-less(Which isn't strange right) 
Anyway, I'm loving the outfit and totally see myself rocking it




Awww! See how a Tonto Dikeh fan showed his love for her

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 05:20 AM PDT

Awwww see a true fan. He even held up a placard and Poko baby posted the photo on instagram.. One man's poison is another's chicken lol

Pastor Kumuyi's son apologizes over the way his bride was dressed for their wedding(Read Letter)

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 02:10 AM PDT

For those who still don't know, there has been serious controversies trailing the marriage of the second son of the General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, John Kumuyi, to his heartthrob, former Miss Love Odih.

After their wedding on the 15 of June, they received a significant level of backlash over how the bride was dressed which is claimed to be against the doctrines of their church. The bride who happens to be the daughter of the National Overseer of DLBC in Jamaica, wore a wedding gown, ear rings, held a bouquet and applied make-up .

We'll, both Bride and Groom offered a public apology which was read to the congregation on Saturday during the church's mid-year celebration programme held at the Deeper Life Conference Centre, Lagos-Ibadan Expresway and broadcast live to branches all over Nigeria and some parts of Africa via satellite.
Read apology letter below

"John and Love Kumuyi write to express our deepest and most sincere apology for the turn of events, that have resulted on our traditional and wedding ceremonies, that took place in Jamaica on 13th June and 15th June, 2013 respectively.
"We unreservedly and wholeheartedly state that we did not intend that our acts or omissions will, in any way, undermine the great works that God has done through the Deeper Christian Life Ministry worldwide and more specifically, through our Father in the Lord, the General Superintendent.
"We also use this medium to profusely and sincerely apologise to the General Superintendent for the embarrassment and heartaches, our actions have caused him, more so that he has earlier declined to be at the events.
"This, notwithstanding, we fully accept that having been nurtured, taught and brought up with the sound teaching of the word of God, we should have been able to draw the line, which we failed to do.
"We have now realised the effects of our actions and omission and do plead with the church for forgiveness and also appealing that any action that should be taken be directed at John and Love, as we take this time to prayerfully reflect on our actions. We take full responsibility for what happened, and this action should, in no way, be blamed on the GS, or the leaders of the church in Nigeria, United States, Jamaica or United Kingdom and beyond."

No comments:

Post a Comment