OLX

OLX
Click Banner for Details

Monday, July 1, 2013

Miss Petite Nigeria

Miss Petite Nigeria


OOps! The Wind exposes Amber Rose's butt at the BET awards redcarpet

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 12:41 AM PDT

 Beautiful Amber nearly had a wardrobe malfunction as the wind wasn't too kind to her. The funny thing is Wiz was smiling and posing not knowing his boo was struggling with her dress mm at the end, he found out and ofcourse lent her a helping hand...how sweet
Notice anything absent on Amber's skin? Only very observant people would notice what's missing..wont tell....

Ice Prince wins 'Best African Act ' BET Awards 2013

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 02:57 PM PDT

The rapper clinched the award this time around beating the likes of 2 face, Donald from South Africa, and R2bees from Ghana.
If you recall, he lost to Wizkid/Sarkodie last year .... In other news, Yvonne Nelson would be over-joyed, her Goodluck message to her Hommie came true ..Yea,they cool like that

(Photos) Genevieve Nnaji shows off her stunning face

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 10:58 AM PDT

The beautiful actress needed help from her fans when she shared these photos...She shared the first, later the one below saying she preferred it.. Also used the caption "Nu'n much...just using my Instagram as my mirror. How u duwin?

Either way, on behalf of Miss P readers..I say she's a natural beauty


Lmao- Afrocandy warns guys not to send fake pictures of their D***ks for her audition

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 08:38 AM PDT

Lmao this woman eh! She is requesting for D***ks for her new movie and asks guys to send in their photos.. Trust me many guys have..She warned defaulters on her Facebook wall...
"Please don't send me no 'FAKE DICKS'. Before you send me any DICK pictures, make sure it's yours cos it will be very bad when you come to my AUDITIONS, I open it, and it looks different from the pics.. Still on the matter yo !..be warned !!"

"My husband is the best thing that happened to me"-Mercy Johnson Odi

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 08:08 AM PDT

How are you coping with your husband and the baby?
There's nothing like coping, he's making my job easier. He dots on her. He carries her, feeds and does everything for her such that she misses him when he's not around. You won't believe she sleeps on his chest every night. He understands whatever adjustment I need to make when it comes to the baby. He's a loving father?
What about being a loving husband?

Come on now, you know that Sam. He's the best thing that happened to me. People usually say men are not reliable, in the case of my husband he's a blessing. It's obvious we are his priority.

So, your step of faith is paying off?
Yes. I am not saying its perfect, but this is close to perfection. If this is what it feels to be married, I want to marry my husband again and again.
Motherhood seems to have changed you…
Yes, motherhood changes women. You begin to see yourself as a co-creator. You begin to see yourself as a protector. Few days ago, I was feeding Purity and she started dragging the bottle with me with the hot water in it. She pushed the bottle, I had to quickly push her away from the water and let it pour on my arm instead. That's the kind of protection I am talking about. I think it will also make you feel more responsible for other children as well. You begin to see them as children of some other mothers. You have a sense of responsibility to want to protect them as well.

Culled from the Sun

Iyanya who? Checkout Yvonne Nelson's sweet message to IcePrince

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 01:46 AM PDT

Lol this is getting interesting. Yvonne Nelson probably wants Iyanya to know he doesn't mean a thing as she posted a pic with ice Prince ...She even calls him by his real name mm how sweet
Good luck Panshak...#BET you are a WINNER....make me proud. Make Africa proud....my Hommie 4life...yeaaa he calls me Hommie. He's cool like that. 🙏

Ist photo of Kim Kardashian after the birth of North West?

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 01:23 AM PDT

Since she gave birth to North West, Kim has been silent both on twitter and all social networking sites. She only tweeted happy birthday to her sister Khloe.
Now, Khloe posted this photo of a sleeping and exhausted Kim on Facebook and captioned it " I love my lil baby so Much" Obviously referring to her Dog, Bernard..
Many are speculating its a recent photo judging from her looks..hmmn

No comments:

Post a Comment