OLX

OLX
Click Banner for Details

Friday, January 31, 2014

Romance Meets Life

Romance Meets Life


Pictures From the Meet Chat Buy Naija Books Event

Posted: 30 Jan 2014 10:30 PM PST


On Saturday 25th of January, I was at the Meet, Chat and Buy Naija Books event organized by Tunde Leye and hosted by Patabah Bookshops, Surulere shopping mall. It almost clashed with the book launch but since it was an opportuntiy for me to meet so many wonderful peeps I know online, I knew I had to go. I missed seeing Phiri of SecretLilies, as well as Florida and Doll, but that's Lagos traffic for you.



The turn out at the event was really encouraging, and attendees were just buying, buying, buying. And Tunde Leye is jusy an amazing host and organizer and a very lovely person too. Other writers at the event included Dimeji Ojo, Ayo Sogunro, Walter Uche, HaroldWrites and the bubbling Folasade, the awesomely skilled book promoter. See all the pictures from the event on Tunde Leye's blog, and follow his blog for great fiction!

Finally, the NS Publishing books are now stocked at Patabah. Grab your copies now!

PS - I got crazy eating Nigerian food so don't mind that fat tummy. I'm going on a detox diet once I'm back in the US, lol...















No comments:

Post a Comment