OLX

OLX
Click Banner for Details

Monday, October 21, 2013

Welcome to Pakurumo.com

Welcome to Pakurumo.com


The Real Davido's official Skelewu video is out!!!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 02:34 PM PDT



 Which one do u prefer? The leaked version or this one??

Check Out Don Jazzy dazzling Outfit to a Movie Premiere in London!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 10:05 AM PDT



Don J Is currently in London where he steps out in this Amazing blue suit and tops it with a white muffler.
He attended the London premiere of the highly acclaimed movie 'Half of a yellow sun'.
 



Elegant!! Onyeka Onwenu covers new issue of Genevieve Magazine in Style!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 09:48 AM PDT


Awwww! Beautiful!! Or what do you think??

GORGEOUS!!! Check-Out Nadia Buari Se-xy Ankara Oufit!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 09:36 AM PDT

 

Rate her on a scale of 1-10..
For Me its a 10 Over 10..Or what do you think?

VIDEO: TOO BAD!! CHECK-OUT How Crocodile Swallow A Beautiful Lady

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 09:06 AM PDT








This is unbelievable but true. The lady was taking photos by the lake not knowing the Crocodile was around.

HURRAY!! Peter Okoye to wed November 17th in Lagos!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 08:39 AM PDT



After several years and two children together, Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo are getting ready to Take the BIG and BOLD Step.
Their traditional wedding will hold on Sunday November 17th at the Arc Events Centre in Lekki. Gbenga Adeyinka and Helen Paul will MC the wedding.

Their white wedding will hold sometime next year.
Congrats to them!

CHECK-OUT Wizkid Reaction to His "Empty Seats Performance" in Abuja!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 07:56 AM PDT


Regular 4.000
 He tweeted this morning that "Up Aint Worried abt nothing..on to the next one...owo n wole wa!


The quietly publicized show, Wizkid Live Abuja Invasion which held Last Night Was Fixed for:-
 Regular 4,000
VIP 10,000
Tables were 300,000 and 500,000

Wizkid Performs for Empty Seats Yesterday at Wizkid's Live Abuja Invasion

Lovely!! Mr May D show off his adorable mum!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 06:58 AM PDT

  


He Captioned the pic. Ermm.. Mom, you gave birth to a great lad!!



Awwwwww!! Is that not sweet??

SAD NEWS!! Boko Haram kills 19 IN Fresh Attack!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 06:35 AM PDT




Boko Haram gunmen dressed in military uniform have killed 19 people near the Nigerian border with Cameroon in the restive northeast, residents and a survivor say.
The gunmen, armed with Kalashnikovs, blocked a highway on Sunday near the town of Logumani, 30km from the border around 5am local time, shooting and hacking to death 19 motorists and burning three trucks, residents said.
"We have recovered 19 dead bodies from the scene of the attack by Boko Haram gunmen," Musa Abur, leader of a civilian vigilante group in the area, told the AFP news agency.
"Five of the victims, who included two truck drivers and their assistants, were shot dead while the rest were slaughtered," he said.
He said the gunmen had attacked the border town of Gamboru near Logumani late on Friday but were repelled by soldiers and local vigilantes.
A similar account was given by another passenger. "We were asked to get out of our vehicles and lie face down by nine men dressed as soldiers who blocked the road around 5:00am," the man who gave his name as Buba told AFP.
"They shot dead five people and went about slaughtering 14 others before someone called them on the phone that soldiers were heading their way," he said.
"They abandoned the rest of us and sped into the bush on their motorcycles," added Buba who was shot in the leg.
He said the attack had the hallmarks of Boko Haram. 
"We knew they were Boko Haram from their appearance. Soldiers don't wear beards but some of the gunmen were bearded," he said. "Everyone in this area knows Boko Haram is on the prowl, raiding villages and attacking vehicles. It has become a common occurrence."
Boko Haram, whose name translates as "Western education is sinful", has had a long history of violence and has stepped up deadly attacks on civilians and schools in repraisal against vigilantes co-operating with the military.
The group says it is fighting to create an Islamic state in Nigeria's mainly Muslim north, but it is believed to be made up of different factions with varying aims.



Source:
Al Jazeera and agencies

"if the pay is attractive I will do A movie with Fathia Balogun" - Saheed Balogun Reveals..

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 06:12 AM PDT

 


Balogun is one actor who has been trailed with several controversial issues. Recently, he spoke with DailyIndependent, on speculations surrounding his person and more.
What have you been up to since you produced your last movie, You or I?
First, I need to tell those who have not seen the movie what it is based on so that they can go and watch it. The movie focuses on the reasons marriages crash.  Basically, it is a story about marriage and finding answers to the questions about the challenges of married couples. To answer your question, my production outfit sets records in the movie industry. I have produced a two-cast movie, one where all the characters wore Ankara fabric throughout and most recent a movie featuring an all white cast. So, we are putting finishing touches to another innovation that will be coming out soon.
Have you heard of my one-cast movie? That too is an innovation.
How would you describe its commercial success?
It was marvellous. Initially, the marketing was not what we expected, but it picked later and we thank God. The movie has delivered what we targeted when we began working on it. Besides, other achievements, it became the first two-cast movie in Nigeria, if not in Africa. That is a record and I set it.
Has it won any awards yet?
It won an award in London. In Nigeria, however, it is yet to win any. But I won't dwell on that.
You seem to always get involved in one controversy or the other. Why is this so?
The grace of God has kept me going. I don't allow scandals to affect me. You need to understand that if someone is talking about you, you have to thank God because there are people who are looking for people to talk about them. My plea to writers is that they should contact me first before writing about me. Some of the things I have read about myself are things I can't imagine myself doing.
Tell us about your current relationship because at a point in time they said you remarried secretly?
You see, you need to leave my relationship alone for now.  When the right time comes, I will talk about it. The story that I remarried was a funny one.
What is your relationship with your ex-wife, Fathia?
You are still talking about my privacy.
What would be your reaction to a producer who pairs you and Fathia as a couple on a set?
I am a professional in this field. I will do it, if the pay is attractive.  I used to refuse to think of the possibility before, but it can actually happen, if the pay is attractive I will do the movie with her.
Giving the opportunity, would you turn back the hands of time to be with your ex?
I am doing perfectly fine as I am. I am happy the way God has been leading my life. I respect women a lot.
What is the nature of your relationship with Remi Adikwu-Bakare?
She is like a mentor and a mother to me. She enlightens me on business and other matters. When I left the hospital, she and her husband were the people who were there for me. I can't forget them for any reason. I was insane for the first two weeks that I had the accident. I was a dead man walking, but God used them to bring me back to life.
How soon do you hope to try married again?
It is a private question, but I am married to my business for now. I am married to Saidi Balogun Production. I can marry an actress if the person is the right one God has chosen for me.
How have you been coping with piracy in the Nigerian movie industry?
We have cried for a longtime to the government and we hope that one day they will find a solution to the menace. There is a law in Lagos State that if you are caught in the act, you will pay N50,000. In Ondo State, if you are caught selling pirated films, you will be fined. We go through a lot to produce our movies and instead of smiling to the banks, we end up not even making the production cost.
Can you compare the Nigerian movie industry with that of America?
The Nigerian movie industry is growing, but we can do better. Abroad, people spend good money in producing movies and they get good returns. However, in Nigeria, once you cannot make your money in the cinema, you are dead. I am looking forward to the day piracy will be eradicated.
You had a stint with music, but nothing has been heard of you musically afterwards, why is this?
I will go back to doing music very soon, but, for now, I am focusing more on movie production.
Are you not worried people would tag you a failed musician?
Over the years, I have learnt not to react to people's comment about me and my career. People are naturally mischievous when they want to drag your name into the mud. If I consider myself a bad musician, I would not have ventured into it.
There was this talk about Globacom signing you as an ambassador, was it true?
Indeed there was a speculation, but like you said it was talks by some people. I don't know anything about it.
Would you like to be a Globacom ambassador?
It is a two way thing. If they approach me, I may take it and I may not. It is the condition of the deal that matters. What the organisation is doing to the industry is good, but a lot still needs to be done to move it forward.
Tell us about the woman in your life
Some things are better kept private. I don't want to raise unnecessary dust. I am doing just fine

UNBELIEVABLE!! Meet the 33yr Old Man Who Spent N16 million To look like Justin Beiber!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 05:49 AM PDT

fannn 
A 33-year-fanatic has spent N16 million ($100,000) and Five years in an effort to look like his  teenaged pop idol Justin Bieber. Toby Sheldon is a songwriter from Los Angeles who has used Bieber's youthful features as the inspiration for numerous surgeries, including face fillers, a chin reduction and eyelid surgery.
He took a picture of Bieber to his plastic surgeon to demonstrate exactly how he wanted his hair to look. 'It took three transplants and a total of $21,000 to accurately lower my hair line, close off my temples and grow back my bangs,' he says.
mann
Although Sheldon's similarity to his teen idol isn't immediately obvious even after spending $100,000 worth of surgical procedures, he says he does get mistaken for Bieber

INCREDIBLE!! Burna Boy performs in his underpants!! What is Wrong with this pic?

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 05:31 AM PDT

 
 
Burna Boy Performed at the New Afrika Shrine Felabration final last night Oct 20th and decided to imitate the Afrobeat legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti by performing in his underpants.

Is that an erection?

CHECK-OUT Genevieve Nnaji's Dad!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 05:07 AM PDT

Genevieve Nnaji's Dad 

The Nollywood Famous star, Genevieve Nnaji has a way of keeping those close to her away From the public.

Until Now, We got a picture of Engineer Nnaji, Genevieve's dad..


Can you spot the point of resemblance??

SHOCKER!! Wizkid Performs for Empty Seats in Abuja!! (Photos)

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 04:50 AM PDT

Wizkid Performs for Empty Seats Yesterday at Wizkid's Live Abuja Invasion  

The  Wizkid Live Abuja Invasion held Last Night.

Folks in attendance were stunned with the number of people who showed up at the concert with Wizkid the headliner with guest appearances from label mates Skales, Niyola, Shaydee.

The show was meant to kick off at 5pm but was found empty as at 9:30pm and these are few images from the event centre


 
Wizkid Performs for Empty Seats Yesterday at Wizkid's Live Abuja Invasion
 

Wizkid Performs for Empty Seats Yesterday at Wizkid's Live Abuja Invasion


No comments:

Post a Comment