OLX

OLX
Click Banner for Details

Friday, September 27, 2013

Welcome to Pakurumo.com

Welcome to Pakurumo.com


Okada rider dives in front of trailer, SUV over N3,000!!!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 10:49 AM PDT




The Iyana Adeoyo end of Ring Road, Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, was thrown into confusion on Thursday, at about 2:30 p.m when an unidentified man in his thirties, attempted to kill himself by throwing himself at oncoming articulated vehicles.
Nigerian Tribune investigations revealed that the man, an Okada rider, had been apprehended by officers of the Oyo State commercial vehicle registration unit who had, upon checking his papers, alleged that they were fake.
The seizure of the Okada man's motorcycle had shocked him.
He pleaded vehemently that he was not aware that the papers were not genuine.
However, his pleas were said to have fallen on deaf ears, a situation which turned ugly, when the man attempted suicide as he flung himself under an articulated vehicle, and then, a SUV.
His attempt, however, was futile as onlookers rescued him each time he did so.
He later went into shock and started foaming from the mouth, after which some policemen arrived and carried him to the Adeoyo State Hospital.







Tribune

Amazing but true!! Man fries chicken(480 degrees hot grease) with his bare hands!!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 10:42 AM PDT

 
 
The 50-year-old Chiang Mai-based street cook can sink his fingers into 480 degrees hot grease without getting so much as a blister on his hands, and his amazing ability has won him international fame. People from all over the world come to his "Fried Chicken Iron Hands Man" food stall to see Kann use his hands to scoop out the chicken and he and his wife travel the globe showing off his gift. Superhands has no idea why he can do what he does, but he's just happy it brings more and more customers for his business, every day. 

lol! Davido and Samuel Eto'o show off their Skelewu skills. (MUST WATCH)

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 10:32 AM PDT



I posted this earlier..Rolex Version: Davido VS Samuel Eto`o...Who rocked it better?? Watch video below..



 


Watch this one Also...very hilarious..



Check-out Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson stunning new pics!!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 09:52 AM PDT

 
She captioned the *Happy Weekend*


 
Is she not beautiful?


(MUST READ) How to have a faithful spouse and how to avoid a divorce!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 09:26 AM PDT

 


A marriage should be protected against hazards of life. This is because there are forces, both natural and spiritual, which are inimical to the health of every marriage. That is, there are challenges of life that can bring a marriage to an end. One of such challenges is SEX. It is a feature of marriage for which every couple should be concerned with. It is one for which every married couple should do all to ensure that it does not endanger the life of the marriage. If it does not bring fulfillment, it will endanger the marriage.
To sexually protect your marriage you should cultivate the following behavior:

Make your spouse your best friend, with whom you can share every secret of your life.  
When this is done, you will not be overwhelmed by sexual temptation or harassment. Before you are drawn away by temptation or pressured to succumb to sexual harassment, you would have discussed it with your spouse and marshalled out a way of escape together. After all, it is common knowledge that unity is strength and a problem that is shared is half solved.

Note your spouse's observation about any unhealthy relationship with a person of the opposite sex and take appropriate action.
Some persons are quick to judge their spouses' complain or observation in this regard as jealousy, rather than taking precautionary steps about such observations.  Even if it is jealousy, it means that it is a source of concern to your spouse. Then it is worth being addressed by you. Ignoring such observations have ruined not only marriages and homes, but also many lives.
Make yourself sexually available to your spouse as much as possible.
You should make sex as regular as much as possible. As much as possible includes as often as your spouse wants it; as often as your state of health can accommodate it; as often as circumstances permit among others. To achieve this requires effort both physically, financially, and readiness to learn how to achieve it.
Lack of satisfactory sex in marriage can lead to many unpleasant situations of marital unfaithfulness and heartbreaks. It has been discovered that many cases of adultery stemmed from lack of sexual fulfillment in marriage, especially when such persons had experienced pre marital sex.

Watch your spouse's back.
You should not be naïve and assume that your spouse is a saint who would not have extra marital affairs. There is no immunity against temptation; we will all face it somehow. What is bad is yielding to temptation. Watching your spouse's back keeps him from yielding to temptation. Some persons have done that to their own peril. I don't believe watching your partner's back is as a result of lack of trust. Rather, it is more of putting in place checks that will help keep him/her to live straight, knowing fully well that he/she cannot afford to take chances.  A check like that once a while can prevent an unwilling partner from falling into sexual temptation, especially when the pressure from the tempter becomes intense.

Never ignore unusual behaviour on the part of your spouse.
It may be a pointer to an undisclosed inner pressure he/she may be going through. When he/she gets moody or becomes evasive over normal daily chats, then you need to probe deeper to be sure a tempter is not lurking around the corner for him/her. Don't dismiss such obvious unusual behavior with a wave of hand. Probing may turn out to be a life saver for your marriage.

Make the subject of your sex-life as a couple an open discussion.
 Talk about your sex life together and discover how to be better sex partners and bed mates.  I discovered recently after a conference on "Enjoying Great Sex Life in Marriage," that a lot of couples never sit down to discuss their sex life; they just flow with whatever they get during sexual intercourse. When they enjoy it, they wish it lasted longer; when they don't enjoy it, they mourn in secret, counting their losses. Thus, many couples just endure rather than enjoy sex. This is not good for the marriage. It opens the door for the tempter to enter into the marriage.

Learn the art of lovemaking in order to have an exciting sex-life in your marriage.
I have come to discover that there is more to sex than 'rise and sink' or the missionary position. Knowing this makes sex an exciting act to look forward to in a marriage. Sex can become so interesting that the married couple, especially the wife, becomes readily available at any given moment. There are materials that you can access to give you adequate knowledge on how to enjoy great sex life.

Finally, cultivate positive sexual habits that are healthy for your marriage. These are practices by which a couple can be protected from sexual harassment and temptations.
I believe very strongly that it is the responsibility of married couples to protect their marriage from external pressure that can spell doom for the marriage. And sex is a major factor of marital disharmony which must be dealt with by every married person.  To ignore the fact that sex is a critical issue that needs to be addressed in marriage is like sitting on a keg of gun powder; it may explode anytime.







Tribune

"I'm my own Barber and I’d rather be wealthy and quiet than famous and broke." - Banky W Reveals!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 09:13 AM PDT

 
Bankole Wellington aka Banky W is a household name in the Nigerian music industry, having made his mark, making hit songs and grooming the likes of Wizkid, Skales, among others. He reveals, in this interview with Tribune what his fans and many other people don't know about him.



What have you been up to recently?

I've been working hard, pretty much. On the music side, I've been working on collaborations with different artistes.I've recently completed really good songs for Black Magic, Sarkodie, MoCheddah, Lynxxx, Ketchup, Victoria Kimani and Vector. Internally (within EME), I'm contributing to Wizkid's album, as well as projects for Skales, ShayDee and Niyola. Outside of all this, I've been giving speeches at various events, as well as working on a couple of potentially great movie projects.

How did the musical journey begin?

It really started when I was a kid. I sang everywhere. From Church, to school and neighbourhood street parties and in many groups. Professionally, it started in 2002/2003 while I was in the University. That's when I actually recorded for the first time and set up the EME record label independently and started putting music out.

Having lots of hit songs, which song would you say brought you to limelight?

Most people think it all started with the release of 'Ebute Meta' (Umbrella Remix) but actually, it began with a song called "My Regret" that came out while I was in the United States of America. That is the song that brought me attention from people all over the world; I won the John Lennon songwriting award in R&B for that song.

What was the inspiration behind it?

Like the majority of my successful songs, the inspiration was drawn from a woman I was intimate with at the time, and the ups and downs of our relationship.

What were your greatest musical influences growing up?

R&B, Hip hop, and African Music. Jay-Z, R Kelly, Otis Redding, Sam Cooke, Fela and everyone in between.

What would you have been if not an artiste?

I studied engineering in University so I could have stuck with that. Or I would have been an Artist (drawing, painting etc), or a lawyer, or teacher.

Is Banky in a relationship?

Not at the moment.

Tell us something no one knows about you.

I'm not sure how many people know this, but I shave my head and shape my beard myself. I'm my own barber. I've been doing it for years. It started when I was in University and didn't have a lot of money, I learnt to maintain it myself so I didn't need to spend money on it every week. And now I'm good at it so I'm my own barber. I will probably open a barbershop at some point.

What differentiate you from other artist?

I'd like to think it's the totality of what I bring to the table, creatively and musically. There are better vocalists than me, for sure. But I not only sing.. I write, I rap, I produce, I entertain… I'm a motivational speaker and philanthropist, I act and I direct. It'd be hard to line up a lot of people who are able to do everything that I do… but of course, we give God the glory and the fans the thanks for letting me be myself.

Coming up at the 10th position of the Forbes rating, how did you feel?

I don't believe very much in such things. Let's be honest, the real wealthy people are the businessmen like Dangote and the politicians (some of whomgot there by looting Nigeria). They're the ones with real money. This entertainment business is too much hype. It is more fame than fortune. So I'm not thrilled to it and I don't think any of us should buy into it too much. I'd rather be wealthy and quiet than famous and broke.

As the CEO of EME, what challenges are you facing?

My official title is Chairman and Creative Director of EME. And I guess I'm facing the same challenges most label executives face… in that, you have a limited set of resources and a lot of people to look after. So you do the best you can to try and help each Artist achieve his/her dreams under your care.

What is your normal day like?

I try to pray but I definitely need to do a better job at that. At least three or four times a week, I try to put in work-out sessions with my personal trainer. After that it's a mix of things; meetings, press obligations, social outings and performances or appearances that I'm booked to make.

Banky seems to be humble, what is the secret?

The truth is, the same people who love you and hail you today might be the ones crucifying you tomorrow, so you owe it to yourself to keep a level head. Don't get too excited by the success, and don't get too depressed by the failures. I just try to do the best job I can, and I remember my parents and how they raised me, and I surround myself with people that keep me in check (my manager, partners, etc). Some people make the deadly mistake of surrounding themselves with "Yes Men" the minute they become successful and the danger in that is there's no balance. If everyone around you agrees with everything you do or say, and says you're the best all the time, you're taking a risk. Even the President of the USA, the most powerful man on earth, has a system of checks-and-balances in place, with congress and the Judiciary having the power to check him if his actions are too far out of line… how much more us?

How did you manage having a scandal free reputation?

I'd say probably the same reasons I stated above, plus, I carry myself the way I want people to see me and treat me. I'm no saint; trust me, not at all. But I am careful about how much I leave out there because people will use any and everything possible against you to bring you down.

How do you relax?

I try to sneak into the movie theatres occasionally, I hang out with friends and family, I read novels, and I love to travel and just go to places where less people know me so I can walk around and chill.

How do you feel when you are harassed by a fan?

There are times when it can be a lot to handle (like when you're on a date, or with your parents, etc) but the truth is, it's better that people want to harass you, or take pictures, or whatever. It's worse if, as an artiste, you show up and no one notices or cares to disturb you at all. So it shows that you're doing something right if people want to disturb you; so I definitely appreciate it, and I always try to make sure I honour every request by fans to take pictures or anything of that sort.

What is your take when people speak bad about you and Wizkid?

Jesus Christ was perfect, and people still spoke bad about him to the point that they killed him. How much less you, or me or Wiz? People will always want to say all kinds of things… and these days, people love bad news. And if you don't give them the bad news, they start to create false bad news just because it's more interesting. But there isn't much you can do about it. You just try to be the best person you can be, and keep it moving.

You like hats a lot, why?

I have stopped wearing them a lot because people make too much of a big deal about it; my last CD cover, I went without it, and I do that a lot more these days. However, I really do like hats, and I think they add to my styling and make me stand out from the crowd.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

That is classified information. If I tell you I would have to kill you. (General laughter)

Any album in the making?

I'm actually working on a project now that will show my versatile side… people might not even believe it's me when they first hear it. I will be doing more rap and more commercial sounding music… the purpose is just to show people that while I love to do R&B, they should never put me in a box and expect me to only do that. I'm versatile and I have a lot I want to show and prove. Stay tuned. I'm really excited about it. In the mean time we're still pushing singles and videos from the R&BW album though.

What is the gadget you can't do without?

My Samsung Galaxy S4 phone.

What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?

I'm honestly not sure. I don't put too much value on material things like clothes and accessories.

Tell us your educational background

I went to Corona Primary School, Ikoyi; then Home Science Association Secondary School ,Alakuko, however I did my JSS2 year in Adrao in VI. I did 1 year in Colonie Central High School in Albany New York, and I got a Bachelor's of Science in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in Troy New York.

Last word.

To the fans, thank you so much and God bless you all real good.

ASUU strike Update: We’ll shut primary and secondary schools —NUT •Students protest in Kano •Strike to continue until ... —ASUU

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 08:55 AM PDT

THE leadership of Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) has vowed to ground both primary and secondary schools in the country if the Federal Government fails to resolve its feud with the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) as soon as possible.
NUT president, Michael Olukoya, speaking at a news conference in Abuja, on Thursday, said the solidarity strike would be total, as teachers across the country were being mobilised.
He said though primary and secondary schools had just resumed from vacation, NUT would not hesitate to send the children back home until the Federal Government honoured the agreement reached with the lecturers.
He said this was part of the resolution of the National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the union on Thursday, called to deliberate on the state of the nation and to ready arrangements for the celebration of the forthcoming 2013 World Teachers Day holding on October 5.
The teachers also demanded, among other things, that the National Assembly should, in the process of the ongoing constitution review, remove primary education away from the ambit of local governments in Nigeria.
"Both primary and secondary schools will be shut in totality if the Federal Government does not or continue to fail to respect the agreement it entered with ASUU.
"We cannot continue to claim that we are giant in Africa when our children leave to  Cotonou that is not up to Oyo State to receive university education.
"At this point, we wish to register our strong solidarity and sympathy with our professional brothers in the universities, in their struggle not just for improved condition of service but for the return of quality education in the universities through appropriate funding and provision of infrastructural facilities.
"We also sympathise with our students in these universities who are at the receiving end of this unending conflict of two titans — ASUU and Federal Government.
"The current struggle of ASUU is most nationalistic, patriotic and self-sacrificing. We commend our university teachers for remaining solid and unmovable in the face of all threats," he said.
Olukoya equally called on the Federal Government to demonstrate responsiveness and similar patriotism by granting the demands of ASUU which, he said, were "reasonable, just and fair."
He also expressed regrets that Kogi, Benue and Cross River states had remained recalcitrant on the implementation of the N18,000 national minimum wage and payment of 27.5 per cent enhanced allowance to their teachers.
Olukoya, however, said while teachers in Kogi were currently on strike over minimum wage and 27.5 per cent allowance, the Benue State government had refused to pay minimum wage to teachers in primary schools.
On primary school management, Olukoya maintained that while the teachers were not opposed to local government autonomy, "its financial responsibility to primary education should be built into consolidated account of the federation, for the benefit of first-line charge to primary education."
He added that the lost glory of quality education would continue to elude the nation until the country rose to improve on the quality of lives and work of teachers.
BUK students protest in Kano
Hundreds of students of Bayero University, Kano (BUK), on  Thursday, staged a peaceful protest and gave the Federal Government one week ultimatum to meet with all the demands of ASUU or face the wrath of Nigerian students.
Making the assertion on Thursday, while addressing other students at BUK gate, the students union president, Sani Ibrahim, said they were compelled  to stage the protest "because we are tired of staying at home."
It, however, took the prompt intervention of police officers dispatched from Bompai police headquarters to restrict the rampaging students.
According to the students, "we are giving ASUU and the Federal Government one week to sort things out and resume lectures, otherwise, Nigerian students will look for other alternatives to fight for our rights. Education is our right and no one can take it away from us."
They insisted that the two parties in the dispute should come to the negotiation table and settle their scores for the interest of Nigerian students.

Strike to continue until ... —ASUU
The Ibadan zone of ASUU has said the 12-week nationwide strike would continue unabated until the Federal Government fully implements its demands as stated in the 2009 agreement entered into by both parties.
In a release signed by the acting zonal coordinator, Dr Karo Ogbinaka, on behalf of member-institution in the zone, comprising Lagos, Oyo and Ogun states, made available to newsmen on Thursday, "ASUU is assuring Nigerians that it will not back out on its struggle for the emancipation of our people, as it would ensure the government is made to do what is right in the education sector."
The union added that "this is a commitment that all members of the union have vowed to pursue to its logical conclusion."
Ogbinaka, in the release, noted that after the meeting with Vice President Namadi Sambo, last week Thursday, it was clear that "the Federal Government is merely paying lip service to education in Nigeria and deceiving the public on its commitment to its transformation agenda."
The union called for the continued support and understanding of members of the public and all stakeholders in the struggle to save public education in the country.

Stop this strike, women group urges
The National Council of Women Society (NCWS), Oyo State chapter, has urged the Federal Government and ASUU to end the lingering crisis in the interest of the students.
The president of the society, Mrs Victoria Adetona, made this call while briefing journalists ahead of the induction of the Oyo State governor's wife, Mrs Florence Ajimobi, as the matron of the society.
"We thought this strike will not last long, but it is getting out of hand, because our children are lagging behind academically and will not be able to meet up with their colleagues in other parts of the world.
"The FG is to be blamed because it signed an agreement with the university lecturers and does not want to honour it. There is the need to end this strike, otherwise mothers will take drastic action," she said.
Adetona described the stay at home of university students as unnecessary, noting that it would affect the quality of graduates that would be produced in the nearest future.



Tribune

"Even pastors wants to see my yansh!" - Ex-Gospel singer Maheeda Reveals!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 08:43 AM PDT

maheeda tweets 
 

Lovely! Check-out Juliet Ibrahim In Stunning Traditional Attire

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 08:31 AM PDT

 
Lovely...! 
Rate her on a scale of 1-10..

"Let God be the judge of whatever bad Kollington has done to me.” - Queen Salawa Abeni Reveals!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 08:14 AM PDT

After 23years of separating from the father of  her children, Queen Salawa Abeni has made a statement recently at the Annual London African Music Festival.
In her words "Even though Kollington and I have gone our separate ways 23 years ago, I still consider him a big part of my life because I bore him children who bear his name. His name will forever be written in the history of my life. Though we do not have a smooth relationship, and I have been solely responsible for the upbringing of my children up to university level, I still maintain the fact that he is part of me. Let God be the judge of whatever bad Kollington has done me."

Gov.Fashola tenders unreserved apology over Deportation of Igbos!!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 07:49 AM PDT

Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi and Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola
TWO months after the controversial deportation of Igbo residents, Governor Babatunde Fashola, Thursday, rendered an unreserved apology to the Igbos over the July 24 dumping of some alleged destitute in Onitsha, Anambra State by his administration, saying, "the action of our government was misunderstood."
This came as President Goodluck Jonathan, deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Emeka Ihedioha, and Catholic Bishop of Sokoto, Rev. Matthew Kuka, urged Ndigbo to continue to chart new developmental cause for the nation.
Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi and Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola
However, speaking at silver jubilee symposium of Igbo think tank, 'Aka Ikenga,' at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, NIIA, Victoria Island, Fashola insisted that he could not allow differences on a subject matter tarnish the bond and friendship that were built overtime with the Ndigbo in the state.
Rev. Kuka who was the guest speaker at the symposium, had earlier accused the  governor of personally attending the event to settle differences with the  Ndigbo speaking community over the controversial deportation saga.
Responding, Fashola argued that his relationship with the Igbo remained solid and that many had misunderstood and misrepresented the actions of the Lagos State Government because of party politics.
According to him: "The truth is that I do not have a problem with the Igbos, they know that because the largest herd of cattle I received during my father's burial came from the Ndigbo. Those people who came under their many colours are not people I have a problem with, they are my kindred and my people.
"Also, there were people who did not clearly understand me and they have misunderstood words said or misrepresented actions taken in the way that it has pleased them to do so. To those people, I owe an explanation, not a defence of what has happened and that is partly why I am here.
"We have built a relationship based on tolerance, mutual respect, trust and love. That relationship was started by our ancestors, it was handed over to us and we have nourished it with a lot of trust, with a lot of understanding and with a lot of fidelity.
"Those who misunderstand that relationship, think that there is no value in that relationship I have come here to correct that because I place a lot of value on that relationship. If those people have misunderstood me or they have misunderstood actions taken by our government, here, now and today, I offer an unqualified and unreserved apology.
"Why should people feel compelled to migrate from one place to the other? Is there one part of this country that is less endowed whether in human or natural resource? Is that the problem? Is it the case that perhaps some parts are so endowed or not adequately managed?
"Those are the honest debates that we must have. The political storm is gathering and allusions have been made to the issues I address, not only by the chairman, but by the President of Ohaneze Ndigbo. How can development be so difficult in the part of Nigeria that gave us Ike Nwachukwu, Chinua Achebe, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Odumegwu Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme and so on, how can development be so difficult in that part of this country? I think those are the real issues."
"I think we have been in the news of our relationship for  the wrong reasons in the last few weeks, but if you listen to the voices of those who speak the loudest, you would see that they do not speak about us, they do not speak about the problems, but about themselves. The majority of us are concerned about how to make it better, that is what concerns us always in Lagos, and it is not an easy decision for me." The pursuit of making it better makes us adopt policies which are always subject to the human text of fallibility".
Also, Jonathan who was represented by the Secretary to the Federal Government, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, in his address, tasked the group to continue to chart a positive course for the Igbo race, which he said has preserved the enterprise, history, arts and culture of the Igbo nation.
Kuka in his lecture, said the Igbo race in Nigeria needed to cope with the excesses of globalisation which he said has thrown up many challenges and contribute its own quota to national development.
"The greatness of any nation today lies in its capacity and ability to manage diversities and welcome strangers. The Igbo are very much welcomed strangers anywhere. Despite the tragedies and misfortunes that we have, we still have a great nation to build, the final step of the greatness of our nation is where we place integrity", he said.
The event was well attended by notable Igbo politicians and icons including, Senator Ike Nwachukwu, who chaired the occasion, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Kanayo O Kanayo, Onyeka Onwenu among others.



Vanguard

Meet the White Widow Samantha Lewthwaite world's most wanted woman!!! (MUST READ)

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 07:30 AM PDT


Most wanted: Samantha Lewthwaite
Most wanted: Samantha Lewthwaite

Security forces around the globe are locked in a desperate hunt to find British terrorist Samantha Lewthwaite as officials warned she could strike again.
Interpol issued a warrant for the 29-year-old Muslim convert, dubbed the White Widow, six days after she was suspected of playing a key role in the al-Shabaab massacre of at least 67 people, including Brits, at a shopping centre in Nairobi, Kenya.
Kenyan security officials issued a Red Notice asking other countries to help track down the fanatic – who has become the world's most wanted woman since the horrific bloodbath.
Interpol secretary general Ronald Noble said: "Kenya has activated a global 'tripwire' for this fugitive.
"Through the Interpol Red Notice, Kenyan authorities have ensured all 190 member countries are aware of the danger posed by this woman, not just across the region but also worldwide."
A security source added: "Samantha Lewthwaite is the world's most wanted woman and the ­international security community must find her."
The terror suspect is feared to be on the run with her three children and could be using them as a cover to avoid detection.
However, she may have also had to split up the two boys and a girl in a bid to foil police as they close in.
The plea to find her came as more survivors of the ferocious terrorist attack told how they saw a white woman directing the murder mission inside the Westgate shopping centre.

Radio Africa reporter Bernard Wambua was overseeing a cookery competition for children in the car park when the crazed ­Jihadists burst in and began spraying bullets in all directions from an array of weapons.
"Two men came to the parking lot. In their hands were huge guns and I could see pistols sticking out of their pockets.
"They started shooting at everyone and everything. The light skinned woman joined them.
"She too had a gun. She would point at things and the men shot at them.
"She shot at a gas cylinder we were using for the competition which resulted in a small fire.
"She blasted several ­microwaves too."
Schoolgirl Poorvi Jain, 12, claimed the woman was accompanied by two boys aged 15 or 16, one of whom was wearing a bandana and carrying a guitar case from which he produced a gun.
Her headteacher Dr Geetika Saxena, said: "Poorvi said she saw these men just going round 360 degrees with their guns.
"She said they were just not considering anyone, if the bullet doesn't touch you, you're lucky, otherwise that's it.
"She described the men and says she saw a white lady with two other men."

 Soldiers have supported the accounts, with one claiming he shot a white woman during an intense fire fight.
Security agencies, including MI6, the CIA and the Kenyan National Intelligence Service are "working round the clock" to nail Lewthwaite – widow of 7/7 London suicide bomber Germaine Lindsay.
She has been on the run since 2011 after dramatically escaping capture when police swooped on a rented house she shared in Mombasa with Briton Jermaine Grant.
Lewthwaite, from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, had been suspected of being part of a terror plot to blow up Kenyan tourist spots.
London-born Grant was arrested and on trial there.
While on the run, she has racked up thousands of pounds in debts as she ­travelled the world on fake South African documents.
Officials in Johannesburg say they have found at least two different ID numbers on multiple drivers' licences and passports linked to her.
One of Lewthwaite's aliases – stolen from British nurse Natalie Faye Webb – was flagged across the world to alert officials to her most wanted status.
As Webb, she was able to rent at least three properties in Johannesburg. She was listed as living in the city's mainly south Asian ­neighbourhood of Mayfair.
In 2011, Lewthwaite, under her alias, was being chased by debt collectors for more than £4,000 by clothes stores and banks.
The debts were ­eventually written off after investigators failed to track her down. But the banks have now reopened their inquiries.

 It has emerged she also worked as a computer specialist in a halal pie factory near Soweto under the name Webb.
The plant's former boss described her as "a quiet woman who kept to herself".
He said she abruptly resigned after US Embassy officials came to interview her last year following a meeting of counter-terror police.
More horrific details of the torture meted out to the hostages emerged by troops who found their mutilated bodies.
They claim many were dismembered, some men castrated, others had their eyes gouged out and victims were suspended from hooks in the supermarket ceiling.
One soldier was so traumatised by what he witnessed he has had to seek counselling.
He said: "There were children in the fridges.
"There were bodies hanging from the ceiling. There were fingers cut off and body parts thrown out of the building. They used hostages as human shields."
And a doctor described the carnage as "the stuff of nightmares".
He added: "They removed testicles, eyes, ears, nose. They drive knives inside a child's body."
The death toll stands at 67. The number of Brits killed was originally thought to be six but one of those has now been ­identified as a Kenyan.
But there could be many more bodies inside the bombed-out remains of the shopping centre that forensic teams, including one from the Met Police, are still unable to reach.
The Foreign Office said: We cannot rule out the potential for further British casualties."




DailyMirror

(VIDEO)Watch the Allegedly Dead Boko Haram leader Sheik Imam Abubakar Shekau as he threatens Dr. Goodluck Johnathan,Barack Obama and the Queen of England

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 07:08 AM PDT



On Wednesday, 25th september 2013 i posted that Allegedly Dead Boko Haram leader Sheik Imam Abubakar Shekau is ALIVE!! ,I also promised i will let you know as soon as i get the video..and here is the video..

AFP – Nigeria's army said Thursday it was trying to verify the authenticity of a video that appeared to show Boko Haram's leader mocking reports that he may have been killed.

A security task force last month said wanted Islamist insurgent commander Abubakar Shekau "may have died" from a gunshot wound after a clash with soldiers on June 30.

In a video seen by AFP Wednesday, a man resembling past images of Shekau taunted the regional military spokesman who suggested he had been killed.

"We cannot say at this juncture whether the claim is true or false until we authenticate the veracity of the video," army spokesman Ibrahim Attahiru told AFP.

"The army authorities have to verify the claim. This is precisely what we are doing," he said.

Shekau said that President Goodluck Jonathan, United States President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth, French President Francois Hollande and Sagir should hang their heads in shame for lying to the world that he had been killed.

The Boko Haram chief said, " Sagir Musa should hang his head in shame, President Jonathan (of Nigeria) should hang his head in shame, President Obama should hang his head in shame, and President Francois Hollande should hang his head in shame, Queen Elizabeth (of England) should hang her head in shame.

"They said I am dead, but here I am. The world should know that I am alive and will only die at the appointed time. Everybody should be judged according to the dictates of his conscience.

"What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a rethink. I will never allow democracy to thrive.

"The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah."

Insisting that the military will never subdue his group, he added, "Nigerian soldiers are late. After killing many of them in Monguno and Benisheik, we have snatched their armoured carriers and a Hilux van and then hoisted Islamic flags on them. We now move freely with them."








"We cannot say at this juncture whether the claim is true or false until we authenticate the veracity of the video," army spokesman Ibrahim Attahiru told AFP.

"The army authorities have to verify the claim. This is precisely what we are doing," he said.

Shekau said that President Goodluck Jonathan, United States President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth, French President Francois Hollande and Sagir should hang their heads in shame for lying to the world that he had been killed.

The Boko Haram chief said, " Sagir Musa should hang his head in shame, President Jonathan (of Nigeria) should hang his head in shame, President Obama should hang his head in shame, and President Francois Hollande should hang his head in shame, Queen Elizabeth (of England) should hang her head in shame.

"They said I am dead, but here I am. The world should know that I am alive and will only die at the appointed time. Everybody should be judged according to the dictates of his conscience.

"What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a rethink. I will never allow democracy to thrive.

"The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah."

Insisting that the military will never subdue his group, he added, "Nigerian soldiers are late. After killing many of them in Monguno and Benisheik, we have snatched their armoured carriers and a Hilux van and then hoisted Islamic flags on them. We now move freely with them."

Meet the gorgeous Miss world top ten Finalist!!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 06:40 AM PDT







In a live performance with a global audience, the contestants took to the stage wearing a selection of exquisite designs made especially for the contestants of Miss World. 48 elite designers were on display tonight, but it was the girls who stole the show, looking immaculate and commanding the catwalk throughout.
The winner of the Top Model Award will be selected on the 28th of September, where we will find out who will be crowned Miss World 20
 

 




   























Anna Zaiachkivska – Ukraine

Modong Manuela Mogga – South Sudan

Sancler Frantz – Brazil

Megan Young – Philippines

Marine Lorphelin – France

Denise Valerie Ayena – Cameroon

Kristy Marie Agapioy – Cyprus

Kirsty Heslewood – England

Sarah Baderna – Italy





Olivia Jordan – United States
 


Missworld



SAD NEWS!! Viewers discretion is advised!! Train crush man (cuts into pieces) in Oshodi (Graphic photos)

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 06:10 AM PDT

Some eyewitnesses said the man threw himself in front of the train, some said he was just walking across the railway track with his friends when a train coming from Agege approached early yesterday morning around the Bolade area of Oshodi. Don't know which one is accurate but there's one fact; the unidentified man was crushed into pieces by the train.
 
   Photo credit @kordayty.
 
 
LIB

Check-out Ayo Adesanya new cute red hair!!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 05:57 AM PDT

 
 
Can you see those eyes...? 
Rate on her on a scale of 1-10..

Rolex Version: Davido VS Samuel Eto`o...Who rocked it better??

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 05:53 AM PDT


The two stars showing off their Rolex watches as they hang out in London

Lovely!! Check-out Mercy Aigbe new se-xy pose!!

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 05:36 AM PDT

 

 Lets rate her on a scale of 1-10!

No comments:

Post a Comment